Since year 2002, INSPEN act as National Real Estate Research Coordinator (NAPREC). As a coordinator, we coordinate national real estate research and manage research funds to conduct research in real estate.
Objective of NAPREC Fund
- To promote real estate research projects at the national level.
- To promote real estate research that can meet the needs of property industry in Malaysia.
- To encourage the real estate research among the researchers in various institutes / organizations.
- To develop research networks between public and private sectors.
- To improve competitiveness through globalization in the research field of real estate.
NAPREC research grant;
For more information, please contact :-
Click here to the List of Completed NAPREC Projects